Friday, January 1, 2010

BYE 2009 WELCOME 2010

today, is 1-1-2010, de first day of new year,
de first time of me watching fireworks live at klcc.
with all de memories in 2009,
starting with a long holidays,
den spm results come out,
jpa interviu, offering letter from upu, uniten, unikl, utar,
n den de scholarship from jpa,
n new frens in uniten, Xpecially aaron, kesh, yatesh, wilson, chinghon, chinchon, zinghong, nicholas, herman, 4 flowers.
de steambout nite in my apartment,
de trips to genting will my classmate.
of coz my old schol frens, calvin, elaine, leeli, sharon, beh, puikee n shili wic we celebrate dis year chrismast together, craping in de room until mouth laugh till cramp.XD
n for sure is de new year countdown with my indian frens, prema, nitia, shack, nava n tinesh.

n oso cant forget bout de phone dat dy serve for me for 1.5 years wic had been kidnaped by somebody at ktm serdang at nearly 8pm.
here i wish u can get a new n better owner dat can take care of u.
altough i noe dat u cant come back to me, but i still will pray for u...
if u r not hepi with ur new owner den u can come back n find me...T.T
maybe is de god gv a sign for me...wher chinese ppl say: old thg din go den new thg wont come.
so i should throw away not juz my phone, maybe togehter with my attitude, where i should becum a better person. XD

lastly, bye bye 2009, bye bye my phone i will remember u always(T.T) , bye bye bad memories( expecially de last memory of 2009 wic is my phone officially lost at ktm serdang...T.T) and WELCOME 2010.
ITS A NEW YEAR WITH NEW HOPE N NEW ACHIEVEMENT FOR ALL!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment